- Multiple Tag Identification
- Secure Data Exchange
- Proximity Ranges up to 20 cm
- High Fidelity Identification
- Maintenance Free
- Flexible Software Options
- CE, DTI, FCC Approved.
Cryptag® 'proximity' readers are compatible with the Cryptag® 'hands free' units described elsewhere. Cryptags® can be identified simultaneously over different ranges at a typical static reading rate of 5 tags per second. Cryptags® can be reported entering or leaving the reader field.
Alternatively, and uniquely to Cryptag® product, the tags can be reported continuously whilst in the field, or on entering and leaving the field. These and other software options which include the creation of sophisticated 'look-up' tables, pairing of tags and tag counter displays, are available.
The readers are available with either a Wiegand, RS232 or Mag-stripe output. The protocol and exact output format can be tailored to specific client requirements.
|Specification||AM1 head||CM1/3 controller|
|Power requirements||10.5 to 14 volts DC @ 175ma|
|Dimensions||116 x 40 x 17mm||230 x 230 x 40mm|
|Temperature range||-20 to +60°C(non condensing)||-20 to +60°C(non condensing)|
|Housing||Black (std) ABS||Charcoal Grey|
|LED function||RED or GREEN 'ON'|
|Output Formats||Wiegand, Clock & Data, RS232|
All Cryptag® readers operate from 10.5 - 14v DC @ approximately 250 milliamps. All products operate in the temperature range -20ºC to +60ºC. Reader model Nos. include an additional digit to determine if the reader has a 'Flash' memory or not (e.g. Non flash Reader RX1, flash memory version RX3). Full customisation of the readers and tags is possible, for further information contact Identec Ltd. Reading ranges vary with the type of tag and the reader model used.
Please refer to the Cryptag® Products matrix for further information.
Numerous applications have been undertaken to date, these include, but are not limited to:
- Personnel Identification
- Vehicle & Driver Identification
- Business Article Surveillance
- Simultaneous Personnel & Product Tracking and Process Control.
- RX1 non flash unit. Please specify output format (e.g. Clock & Data, Wiegand (stating 26 bit or other) or RS232.
- RX3 flash unit. Please specify output format for new sites, or site details for an existing site.