LS1/3 - Obsolete
- Multiple Tag Identification
- Secure Data Exchange
- Proximity Ranges over 1.5m
- High Fidelity Identification
- Maintenance Free
- Tag Counter Display Option
- CE, DTI, FCC Approved
Cryptag® 'configurable aerials' are compatible with the Cryptag® 'proximity' & 'hands free' units described elsewhere. The LS1/3 loop aerial systems provide simultaneous identification of tags over 1.5 metres, at a typical dynamic reading rate of 5 tags per second. Cryptag® can be reported entering or leaving the reader field. Alternatively, and uniquely to Cryptag® product, the tags can be reported continuously whilst in the field, or on entering and leaving the field. These, and other software
options which include the creation of sophisticated 'look-up' tables, pairing of tags and tag counter displays, are available from the shelf.
The readers are available with either a Wiegand, RS232 or Mag-stripe output. The protocol and exact output format can be tailored to specific client requirements.
|Specification||LS1/3||LS1/3 - MS (Master/Slave Tx)|
|Power requirements||10.5 to 14 volts DC @ 500ma|
|Dimensions||260 x 240 x 60mm|
|Temperature range||-20 to +60°C (non condensing)|
|Housing||Charcoal Grey Paint Finish|
|Receivers (SL1/4)||2 X SL1's, 4 Max||2 X SL1's, 4Max|
|Output Formats||Wiegand, Clock & Data, RS232|
All Cryptag® readers operate from 10.5 - 14v DC @ approximately 250 milliamps. All products operate in the temperature range of -20ºC to +60ºC. Reader models nos. differ to determine if the reader has a 'Flash' memory or not (e.g. Non flash aerials LS1, flash memory version LS3). Full customisation of the readers and tags is possible. For further information contact Identec Ltd.
Loop aerials have been used to monitor doors/portals where the transmission loop is fixed around the door frame.
Reading ranges vary with the type of tag and the reader model used. Please refer to the product review matrix for further information.
The Cryptag® product is suitable for numerous applications, these include but are not limited to:
- Personnel Identification
- Vehicle & Driver Identification
- Business Article Surveillance
- Simultaneous Personnel & Product Tracking and Process Control.
- LS1 Single loop non flash unit. Please specify output format (e.g. Clock & Data, Wiegand (stating 26 bit or other), or RS232).
- LS3 Single loop flash unit. Please specify output format for new sites, or site details for an existing site.
- LS1 - MS Master/slave dual Tx loops non flash unit. Please specify output format.
- LS3 - MS Master/slave dual Tx flash unit. Please specify output format for new sites, or site details for an existing site.
Download the datasheet for LS1/3 - Obsolete.