- Enables Transmission Loops to be Tuned in Situ
- Orientation of Receiver Pods for Optimum Range
- Noise/Interference Diagnostics
- Range Analysis
- System Optimisation
- Site Survey
- Self Contained, Battery Powered Unit.
The MS3 is a versatile diagnostic tool combining the functions of loop tuning in situ and site investigation.
The loop tuning function enables the value of the tuning capacitor to be established for transmission range optimisation.
The diagnostic function selects the two separate tuned frequencies used by reader and tag which, when combined with the directional properties of the SL4 / (SL5) pod, enable the reading range to be adjusted and interfering noise sources to be identified. The latter function is particularly useful for site investigation before installation.
|Specification||MS3 Details||SL4 Details|
|Power requirements||PP3 battery (Supplied)|
|Dimensions||110 x 220 x 45mm||200mm x 20mm tube|
|Temperature range||-20 to +60°C (non condensing)||-20 to +60°C (non condensing)|
|Colour/Housing||Black ABS case||PVC Tube|
The product is suitable for numerous applications, they include but are not limited to:
- Site Survey
- Tuning Capacitor Selection
- Interference (Electrical Noise) Locator
- Receiver Pod Location and Orientation Indicator.
Ordered as MS3 (MS3A - USA system).
Download the datasheet for MS3.